The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting by identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successul in this role, the candidate will have work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates. Our industry segments cover manufacturing for Galvanizing Steel, Industrial & Electrical units and geographic scope predominately across North America (US & Canada) and some countries in Europe, APAC, Middle East, and Latin America.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources required and minimum 5 years directly related recruiting experience. Equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
A minimum of 5 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience. Familiarity with an industrial/manufacturing company highly preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of recruiting across diverse professional disciplines, preferably in a highly technical engineering and/or manufacturing enviornment.
- Soid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Must have experience utilizing latest recruitment/sourcing tools and techniques, deep knowledge of LinkedIn, and the ability to actively source passive candidates.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with applicant tracing systems (preferably Taleo) and HRIS systems (preferably Oracle).
- Well versed in social media recruiting methods.
- Proven track record of success in recruiting and acting as a trusted advisor with executives and hiring managers.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking enviornment.
- Ability to manage hiring managers and candidates while facilitating a smooth recruitment process.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system. Report creation and generation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to foster relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of organizational growth strategy and associated talent needs-both sorth term and long term-and bring forward talent acquisition solutions to support business plans.
- Lead the creation of recruiting plan for each assigned open position including advertising sourcing and selection strategies.
- Assist business unit HR managers in filling open positions at every level.
- Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing questions and other materials, participating as an interviewer, facilitating feedback sessions, extending offers and coordinating onboarding processes.
- Identify and source appropriate internal talent for current and future open roles within the organization.
- Establish controls and measurements to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications to build a strong employer brand.
- Maintain a constant focus on the marketplace; and disseminate market intelligence to key stakeholders.
- Establish and grow AZZ recruitment networking through appropriate professional groups, associations, and industry contacts.
- Manage relationships and negotiate terms with third party search firms.
- Manage applicant tracking database, job boards, career sites, and talent acquisition scorecard/metrics.
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Collaborate with Compensation to update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Participate in job fairs to boost company s reputation
- Build a strong network of contacts within relevant industries
- Evaluate technologies used for recruiting and onboarding. Propose and implement changes if needed
- Assure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
- Coordinate with HR team on other projects as needed.
Primarily an office environment at the Company's corporate headquarters with occasional visits in a plant manufacturing environment.
Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
Full Time day position in office with some flexibility.
Up to 20% light domestic business travel by air and/or car; possible international trips as required.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition