Human Resources Manager (Lexington)
Compensation: $134,970.00 - $134,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Summary of the Position:
The human resources manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and mentor a team of HR Professionals
- Develops, recommends and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees
- Plans, organizes and controls activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Annually reviews, updates and implements the firm s performance management and compensation programs.
- Advises managers and partners on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommends needed changes.
- Supervises recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel.
- Works with department on record and report creation and maintenance. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as CPEs, committee meetings and other department meetings as needed.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Prepares and follows budgets for employment needs.
- Develops and works on special projects as needed as well as other items delegated by CHRO or Partners.
- Must be able to build relationships, trust, and communicate at multiple levels of the organization.
- Proven organization skills and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, matrixed team environment.
- Ability to creatively problem solve.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Understanding of continuous improvement programs and team environments.
- Strong grasp of Federal & State Employment Laws.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and prefer SAP HR knowledge.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor s degree and a minimum of ten years experience in the HR field.
- Must have experience with employee relations, HR generalist.
- Must have demonstrated experience managing people.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- HR Certification such as SPHR, PHR strongly recommended.
Associated topics: chief human resource officer, chro, guide, guidance, head, manager, monitor, senior associate, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...