Senior Software Engineer in Test (Lexington)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test with strong programming skills to expand the automation coverage on the sensor side of our product offerings. As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will work as part of a scrum team to design and implement automation frameworks as well as create test suites based on those frameworks. You will also be able to use programming skills as an integral part of the development team to fix bugs and work side by side with other engineers. If you are a technically curious programmer with a passion for testing this role will provide you ample opportunity to grow professionally and make a meaningful contribution.What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Design and build an automation architecture that is modular and extensible (C++ and Python)
- Develop system, software, and component test plans, automated tests, and supporting libraries
- Work with Release Engineering to further integrate automation into the build system
- Assist in automation adoption within the engineering organization
- Lead your scrum team's automation effort and mentor engineers on industry best practices
- Work with developers on improving the system quality (during design and implementation phases)
Bonus points for:
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented Python and C++ programming
- Ability to design and build test frameworks to test enterprise level software
- Strong Windows skills, knowledge, and experience
- Testing client-server applications on Windows operating systems
Why you should join us
- Experience with Agile, Docker, Git, Jenkins, Continuous Integration, TDD
- Experience with distributed enterprise level applications (client/server)
- Experience with network security, and general familiarity with software security concepts, challenges, and paradigms a strong plus
- System internals experience (Windows)
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customers-including 34 of the Fortune 100-the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, architecture, backend, back end, c, c/c++, java, project architect, software architect, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...