We are helping our client, a hospital in Colorado, with its search for a locum tenens cardiovascular surgery physician. Your schedule will consist of clinic and call coverage. The facility handles 400 cases per year. You should be board certified and fellowship trained in congenital heart surgery. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CO state license for this assignment.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 400 cases per year
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, invasive, non invasive