There is a new locum tenens pediatric physician opportunity now available in Connecticut. Your assignment schedule will be 1 - 2 weekends per month, with call, and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The facility uses paper charting. For this assignment, you need to have an active CT state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: CT state license needed
- Schedule: 1 - 2 weekends per month
- Call: 24-hour mommy call
- Charting: Paper
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary care