A new locum tenens interventional cardiology opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule is comprised of rounding, clinic, and call coverage. The EMR is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active IA state license for this assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed
- Schedule: Rounding, clinic, and call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, failure, hhp, interventional, non interventional, non invasive