A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is two days per week from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm with 1:4 call. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The EMR system is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MA state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: Two days per week
- Call: 1:4
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care