A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pathologist. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm and the covering physician will see GI and simple skins cases. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MI state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: GI and simple skins
- No grossing or frozen sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: amp, anatomic, companion, diagnostics, hematopathologist, investigative, lab, molecular, pathology, research