We are currently helping a medical center in Missouri that is in need of a cardiothoracic surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be call one week per month. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MO state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, congestive, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive