A facility in Nebraska seeks a locum tenens plastic surgery physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call coverage. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in pediatrics. CompHealth can help physicians without a NE state license obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Other Certification: Fellowship trained in pediatrics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, certified, cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, novi, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens