We are helping a Minnesota-based facility that is currently seeking an OB/GYN to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call and you will see an average of 18 patients per day. The facility averages 30 deliveries per month with a 15 percent C-section rate. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a MN state license before this assignment starts.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 18 patients per day, 30 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, mother child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som