Join a well-established Radiology facility and work alongside 9 other experienced Diagnostic Radiologists as well as 3 Interventional Radiologists, while having all the staff support needed to succeed. Take advantage of a competitive base salary along with partnership consideration after year one (NO Buy In), pension plan & malpractice paid.
Live and work in a fantastic major metro area of southern California. You will be able to take advantage of the best of both worlds. Enjoy the diversity of recreational opportunities available along with a wide variety of fun and exciting outdoor activities. Reside in a warm, friendly and safe community which is a great place to raise a family to go along with a very good school system.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Radiology position, contact me today for details about this position as well as others available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now! Contact Jim Rowinski at Tel: (954) ###-#### or toll free (800) ###-#### Ext. 2704. Feel free to E-mail at: ...@comphealth.com
All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Well established private practice Radiology facility
- Great southern California location
- Partnership consideration w/ NO Buy In
- Join 9 other Diagnostic Radilogists
- 3 IR Radiologists also on staff
- Full Medical benefits
- PTO of 8 weeks year 1 and 10 weeks year 2
- Retirement plan 401K w/ match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cath lab, computerized, ct scan, diagnostic, ndt, rad, radiographer, radiology, tomography