A government facility in New Mexico seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will be 10-hour weekday, weeknight, and weekend shifts. The facility uses IHS RPMS electronic medical records. The average annual volume is 40,000. The ideal candidate has an active state medical license, is board certified or board eligible with ATLS, ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification, and is comfortable responding to codes.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- BC/BE required
- Any active state medical license accepted
- 10-hour shifts
- IHS RPMS electronic medical records
- 15 patients per day
- 40,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certification
- Scope includes code response
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, msg, novi, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic