A gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in Iowa at an established hospital. The facility is hiring an additional gastroenterologist to support the developing community. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:6 call. ERCP is required for this position. You will work with other gastroenterology physicians and advanced practice providers in a modern endoscopy center. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an IA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply. There is an academic affiliation for the option of teaching if you so desire.
This hospital employed position offers a generous compensation package, a $50K sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a community that represents the best of upper Midwest small town living. There is plenty to do with hiking and biking trails, water parks, an antique airfield and museum, concert venues, and shopping. This town puts you within an easy drive of Des Moines.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, please contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.###.#### or e-mail your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Gastroenterology position
- Financially secure facility offering high income
- 1:6 call
- Huge referral base from primary care doctors and community
- Exceptional earning potential
- $50K signing bonus
- Patient satisfaction bonuses
- Medical benefits, vacation, relocation, and so much more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports