Hospital in Maine Needs Radiologist CPH# JOB-
Compensation: $58,130.00 - $76,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
A hospital in Maine is planning to hire a general radiologist. You will work weekdays, 7:30 am - 5 pm. You will be supported by two other radiologists and strong support staff. If you do not currently hold a license in ME, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package with RVU incentives. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 - 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in northern Maine. This is in a riverfront community with scenic views and lakes nearby. It is just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast. It's a lovely and desirable place to settle down.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at or toll-free at extension 2704 or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive compensation with RVU incentives
- Loan repayment
- 1 week CME time with $3K stipend
- 4 - 6 weeks of vacation
- J1 and H-1B supported
- Abundance of outdoor activities
- Family-friendly community with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cardiac, computerized, mammographer, mri, radiographer, radiologic, scan, tomography, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...