An exciting locum tenens neurology physician opportunity is now available in Maine. The ideal physician is comfortable with inpatient and outpatient treatment. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ME state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday, and you will see 15 - 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed
- Schedule: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 15 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke