We are currently helping a facility in Oregon that is in need of an orthopedic hand surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call. You will see up to 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an OR state license. The EMR is Epic.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday Thursday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: Up to 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are currently helping a facility in Oregon that is in need of an orthopedic hand surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignmen...
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, trauma