Locum Tenens Radiology Opportunity in Manie
Compensation: $58,130.00 - $76,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A new locum tenens radiology opportunity is now available in Maine. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no call, and the physician will see 80 reads per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a ME state license before this assignment starts.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 80 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiac, cath lab, computerized, ct scan, ct technologist, mammographer, ndt, rad, radiology, tomography
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...