Permanent radiation oncologist needed to replace an established & well respected radiation oncologist for accredited facility. Existing patient panel so the incoming physician will be busy from day one. Strong support and access to other medical subspecialities onsite. IMRT, IGRT , 3D Conformal , VMAT and Aria/Pinnacle & Eclipse are platforms being utilized. Lucrative base salary w/ great earning potential , 100k sign on bonus , relocation , malpractice and comprehensive medical benefit package. Excellent work life balance w/ generous amount of paid time off & CME . Experienced board certified radiation oncologists as well as 2019 candidates are encouraged to inquire as visa support is available. This city in Minnesota offers everything you need with a scenic environment , the arts and an array of shopping available. This is a family oriented community , great cost of living that has a fair amount of bigger city amenities including a nearby international airport. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James.Wescott directly at 954-###-#### along with sending your CV to ...@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential.
- Accredited and well established cancer program
- Existing patient base - busy from day one !
- Lucrative base salary & earning potential
- 100k Sign On Bonus
- Generous PTO & CME
- Visa Support
- Nearby interntional
- Family oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare