An obstetrics and gynecology physician opportunity is available in Virginia. The community has a growing demand, so they are hiring another physician. You will work closely with other OB/GYNs and midwives. Your call schedule will be 1:6. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold an active Virginia medical license, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses at year three. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a retirement savings plan.
Come live and practice in northern Virginia in a suburb of Washington DC where you will find the finest eateries, shops, entertainment, and schools.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Level lll NICU
- 1:6 call schedule
- Midwives on staff
- High-risk experience preferred
- Offices across Northern Virginia for your convenience
- Strong laparoscopic skills
- Competitive base salary
- Retirement savings plan with 3 percent match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: fertility, gyn, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som