We are helping our client, a facility in Wisconsin, with its search for a pathologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with grossing and frozen sections. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, with evening and weekend call rotation. You will see 10 cases per day on average. The facility's EMR is Epic. You should be board certified and have an active WI state license for this position.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
- Call: Evening and weekend rotation
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 10 cases per day
- Procedures: Grossing and frozen sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: amp, anatomic, companion, diagnostics, investigative, lab, laboratory, molecular, pth, research