A Maine-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with some evening and Saturday shifts. You will see an average of 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with PALS and NRP certification. CompHealth can help you obtain a ME state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Required
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: PALS and NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care