Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMH NP or APRN
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for a Psychiatric Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Job duties include:
* Perform psychiatric Evaluations on patients.
* Perform Medication Management and adjust doses as needed.
* Work with psychiatrist to determine a diagnosis.
* Developthe best plan of care for patient.
* Educate both patients and families on behaviors related to mental disorders.
* Observe patientsclosely to note any behavioral changes to assess the side effects, successes or failures of a new medication.
* Diagnose, evaluate, and treat all patients with professional mannerisms.
* Licensed as a PsychiatricNurse Practitioner PMH NP or APRN in the state of New York
* Experience performing psychiatric evaluations
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
* Competitive compensation of $100,000 to $125,000 annually.
* Full loaded benefits package
* No hospital rounds
* New graduates welcome to apply
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Also may choose to work 4 days a week 10 hours a day.
Loading some great jobs for you...