Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Northern California
Cardiovascular Surgery Group in Northern California has an opening due to succession planning.
- The group is comprised of three surgeons that are part of a large 30 physician multi-specialty group
- Offering a built-in referral base and the opportunity to walk into an established and thriving practice.
- Offices are located adjacent to Medical Center a 465-bed multi-specialty Level II trauma center that does approximately 400 CABG annually.
- This is the busiest cardiac program in the region with a full service cath lab and dedicated cardiac anesthesia/critical care team.
- Practice offers a very competitive salary guarantee plus bonus formula that converts to a productivity model in the second year.
- Also provided is a relocation allowance and comprehensive benefits package.
- Located in Northern California 2 hours from San Francisco
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, heart, hhp, interventional, non interventional, non invasive