Colorectal Surgeon Needed in North Carolina
North Carolina based healthcare system is in need of a colorectal surgeon.
- This is to replace a CRS that recently was lost in an accident
- Ideally they need an experienced (5+ yrs) colorectal fellowship-trained surgeon who is trained on TEMS and TAMIS surgery.
- They would also be trained on the surgical robot.
- Currently they have one remaining female colorectal surgeon who completed fellowship two years ago.
- Call is 1:2, but it is supported by a 24/7 Acute Care Surgery service within the group who currently handles initial ED care and some phone calls.
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Located in the Raleigh market
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician