Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists Needed in Beautiful Central Oregon
Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling interviews with the largest provider of medical care in Central Oregon.
- Schedule is seven on, seven off
- 172 shifts/year
- Salary + bonus will be about $225K for daytime Hospitalist; $245K for
- Generous benefit package
- Signing bonus and relocation
- Experience preferred but newly graduated residents will be considered
- Outpatient positions are also available at this location
Crossing the mountains east of the Cascades, you enter the high desert Central Oregon landscape, with forests of ponderosa pine, winding rivers and lakes and mile after mile of sun-kissed earth. This community is the outdoor lovers haven and is the most prominent arena for \"play\" in central Oregon. With 300 days of sunshine a year why wouldn't you want to call this your home? Call today for more information!
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family practice, family practice physician, nocturnist, practitioner, primary, provider, urgent care