Electrophysiologist Needed for the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee
My client is seeking an Electrophysiologist to run the EP program at an established practice
- They are the only cardiology practice in Oak Ridge and are within walking distance to the Hospital.
- The office is equipped and staffed for full service cardiac diagnostic testing with Nuclear, Echo, Stress Echo, Treadmills,
- Holter, EKG, Coumadin and Lipid Clinics, Research Department and more.
- They have a large referral base that includes five counties in the east Tennessee area.
- They see patients at one state-of-the-art 300 bed hospital with open heart program.
- The hospital has two cath labs
- Their clinical research team actively conducts research at their facility.
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive for excellent income potential.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes malpractice, health insurance for Physician and family, dental, life, and disability
- insurances; vacation; CME plus expense allowance; 401K retirement plan; profit sharing plan; relocation expense allowance;
- and professional dues.
- Partnership opportunity (1-2 years guaranteed income prior to partnership)
- Four and a half day workweek
- General call of 1:8 and Interventional call of 1:4
- Signing bonus or loan forgiveness
- No VISA assistance available
Located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Oak Ridge has safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, and no state income tax. They are just 15 minutes from Knoxville. Here you will enjoy outstanding recreational activities with there are four major lakes in the area and six state parks. Oak Ridge is home to a number of unique shops and restaurants along with the ballet, symphony, theater, museums, and arts center. Their schools are top ranked academically in the nation and for higher education the University of Tennessee is in Knoxville just a few minutes away.
Associated topics: bacteria, biopharma, clinical, cytometry, histologist, histology, histotechnologist, metabolism, vaccine, virus