Established Practice seeking additional GI
- Joining 2 Gastroenterologists, 1 Nurse Practitioner & excellent support staff
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting without the administrative hassles
- Become an owner with Partnership advancement after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Share in the profits of our surgery center & all on-site ancillary services
- Dedicated primary care referral base.
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Highly reputable 145+ provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Administrative support in all areas including marketing & insurance contracting to promote your practice
The South Bend metro area has a population of over 300,000, with a drawing area of over 500,000. It has excellent schools, affordable housing and four seasons. With South Bend being the home of Notre Dame University, there are numerous cultural and recreational opportunities typically found only in larger cities. In addition, they are just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, and 30 minutes from Lake Michigan and have over 50 inland lakes in the area.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family medicine, family practice physician, general practice, physician, physician md do, practice physician, primary care, provider