Family and Internal Medicine need in Colorado Springs, CO
- Join private 25-provider group.
- Group has two offices in Colorado Springs.
- See 18 to 22 patients per day.
- 8A to 5P, Mon thru Fri schedule.
- No call responsibilities.
- Compensation based upon MGMA survey plus comprehensive benefits.
A rich history coupled with an enviable quality of life has made Colorado Springs a destination for commerce, technology, culture and industry. Settled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs enjoys steady growth and has been ranked favorably on factors from cost of living and education to
leisure activities, economy, and jobs. Colorado Springs is the second largest city in the state, and is located just 60 miles south of Denver.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology