Family Medicine - Deer Lodge, MT
- Work directly with 4 Family Medicine physicians and 2 FNP.
- Work out of brand new 16-bed medical center.
- See patients in the office 4 days per week.
- A candidate interested in helping out in ER and hospital would be preferred. However, this is not a must. A strictly outpatient option is possible.
- ER generally sees 7 cases in 24-hour period.
- Physician can take call from home in evening.
- Candidate must be comfortable with some trauma if working in ER
- Very competitive compensation+ productivity bonus + full benefit package.
- Family Medicine physicians generally make in the $250K to $300K range with ER and hospital responsibilities.
Deer Lodge is a nice, family-oriented community of 3,700 that is surrounded by mountains. It is known for its high quality public schools.
It is just 30 minutes from Butte, MT and 1 hour from Helena, MT.
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family practice physician, general practice, physician, practice, practice physician, provider