Family Medicine physician needed - Community Health Center
Premiere Health Center with over 40 years history and three locations throughout Rhode Island in need of 100% outpatient Internal Medicine physician due to growth.
- Teamwork has been the key to this organization's success and proud of the reputation it has gained over the years.
- Financial package will include base salary with production bonuses.
- Total outpatient
- $5K sign-on bonus
- $80K guaranteed loan repay ($20K over 4 years)
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health insurance, dental, life , flex spending account, disability, pension, 7 weeks vacation/CME with $2K expenses and $5K relocation expense.
- Must be BC/BE and have excellent communication skills.
- Experienced or upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
- Visa sponsorship available for both J-1 and H-1b
- This urban Rhode Island community with local population of 45,000, is 20 minutes from Providence and 45 minutes to Boston. Strong and diverse economy, excellent school system and higher education available.
- Situated next to Diamond Hill State Park, one can enjoy an abundance of both water and outdoor activities within minutes.
- Local community offers a wide variety of art galleries, museums, fine dining and shopping.
- There is plenty of social, cultural, and educational amenities to enjoy, all within easy access, along with national airport for traveling.
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md, practice, primary, primary care, urgent