Internal Medicine need in Southeastern Iowa
- Hospital employed position.
- Work 4 - 10 hour/day schedule, targeted volumes 4200 visits per year
- Call coverage - 1 to 2 days per week, approximately 1 weekend per month.
- Primary call includes ED and Surge backup for hospitalist in rare case.
- In-house and virtual hospitalist cover Inpatient, observation and skilled patients 24/7 minimizing call impact on Physician.
- Physician can still round on her/his own patients if desired in collaboration with hospitalist.
- Base up starts at $250,000 annually depending on experience, production available above this.
- Sign on bonus - $50,000
- Loan Forgiveness (hospital funded) - $25,000/year for up to 4 years, may apply for National Health Service Corp concurrently. May renew for additional years.
- Moving expenses - $10,000
- Annual Longevity bonus - year 1 - $5,000, year 2 - $10,000, year 3 - $15,000 payable on birth date (first payout is prorated to BD from start)
- Paid Time Off - 6 weeks (Vacation, Holiday, Sick, CME), increased based on years experience.
- CME - $4,500 annually toward expenses
This beautiful community boats the largest state park in Iowa and is situated along the Des Moines River. Scenery abounds here! 90 minutes to Iowa City, IA.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, sports