Internist Needed in Coastal North Carolina
- Coastal North Carolina physician group is seeking an Internist
- For more than 30 years, this group has provided superior healthcare for the entire family.
- With four locations and plans for expansion, the 30 physicians on staff specialize in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics.
- They are looking to bring on additional physicians as the practice grows to accommodate their community's needs.
- The practice boasts excellent retention with several providers having been with them for the majority of their careers.
- Current docs are making in excess of $400K/year
- Benefits include a four-and-a-half day work week with minimal call, generous two-year salary guarantee, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Physicians typically see around 25 patients per day with plenty of back-up available, including on-staff NPs and specialists
- Regional Medical Center is a 769-bed Level II Trauma Center serving a seven-county region.
- Coastal town bordered by the Cape Fear River to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family medicine physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md, practice, provider, urgent