Michigan Health System seeking Interventional Cardiologist
- Need experienced Interventional Cardiologist to help rebuild the Cath Lab.
- Health System as just acquired this 80 bed hospital.
- Cath Lab on site at the hospital.
- Very competitive comp/benefits package
- Can work at Cath Lab in Midland two days a week until patient base is built up.
- Located in northeast central Michigan, 45 min from Midland and 2.5 hr from Detroit.
The beauty of this region lies in the wide variety of hills, lakes and streams. Canoeing, trout fishing and swimming are just a few of the many recreational activities that you will find in this vast four season playground.
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, heart, hhp, interventional, non invasive