Neurocritical Care/Neurointensivist needed North of Boston
Large academic medical center is seeking to expand its Neurocritical Care and Stroke services. The service is expanding to provide primary critical care in a geographically distinct unit for neurocritical care patients as well as consultative care for patients with neurological complications of other types of critical illness.
- Join an extraordinary team of highly trained neurologists
- Mainly consist of primary and consultative care duties with additional time attending on the Stroke service
- Neurocritical Care follow-up clinic
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package
- Senior leadership and administrative support to ensure success
- One of the largest Healthcare System in Massachusetts is located only 16 miles from Boston.
Located just north of Boston the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, nocturnist, practice physician, practitioner, primary