Northeastern PA Based Clinic Recruiting Full-time Bariatric Surgeon
- Recognized as the nation's leading bariatric surgery program
- National search underway for a skilled surgeon who is Board certified/eligible with advanced laparoscopic training
- Competitively-salaried position with option for RVU model compensation
- Inpatient Hospital located near Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ solely dedicated to the care of bariatric patients.
- Patients receiving bariatric care are provided incomparable outcomes through highly trained professionals utilizing specialized equipment and quality supplies.
- This care is enhanced by a facility solely dedicated to bariatrics and designed to meet the unique needs of bariatric patients.
- This specialization enables their surgeons to better determine appropriate candidates for bariatric surgery, perform surgery with fewer complications, more quickly detect and resolve complications before they become life-threatening, and better assist patients in their achievement of weight loss goals.
- This Clinics team of Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-certified surgical nurses and technicians, floor nurses and aides, dietitians, respiratory therapists, laboratory and radiology technicians, pharmacists and hospitality services staff shares the organization?s commitment to quality.
- These specialists not only excel in clinical competence but also exhibit outstanding customer service. Unlike other bariatric programs which are located within general hospitals, the entire support staff at Barix Clinics has undergone specialized bariatric training and is very skilled in caring for bariatric patients.
- Operating rooms are equipped with modern, high definition laparoscopic video equipment.
- Specialized hospitals are modern, family-friendly environments with spacious rooms and flexible visiting hours to help ensure their patients and families are cared for in a safe and understanding environment.
Associated topics: bhlex, care, care assistant, care technician, certified home health aide, delivery room, dialysis, home health aide, midwife, patient care technician