Quad Cities - Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening
Practice at a state of the art facility in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi!
- Join 3 other physicians in a well-established practice
- Mixed inpatient/outpatient practice
- Call 1 in 4
- Growth available in lung cancer screening, long-term acute care, procedures
- Over 500 bed hospital system
- Earn a competitive salary
- Lucrative benefit package, including 4 weeks vacation, a week CME,2 retirement options
- Relocation package, student loan assistance
- Able to accept H1 visa candidates
The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse region with \"big city\" amenities: excellent school districts, fine arts, and multiple college options to name a few. This town features over 20 golf courses to choose from in the warmer months and several ski resorts available within a short drive if winter is your season of choice. It is also home to minor league baseball and hockey. The Quad Cities offers something for everyone.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology