Quad City in Iowa Needs Additional Endocrinologist
Assisting established group with hiring another Endocrinologist.
- Specialty practice located in Iowa with option to satellite in Illinois.
- Full spectrum Endocrinology; Call rotation; Ultrasound in clinic.
- Clinic located down the hall from Diabetic Care Center, with nutritionists and diabetic educator on site.
- Employed position to include attractive salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 5 weeks vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- H1B visas accepted for 2019.
Quad Cities encompasses over 500,000 patient service area and is located 2 hours to Chicago and five hours to St. Louis for major cultural amenities, with quick access to an international airport in Moline, IL. This region boasts Top Ten public and private schools in the nation, plus four university and colleges for higher learning. Enjoy the many professional theaters, museums such as Figge Art Museum and Putman Museum of History, a symphony orchestra, riverboat cruises, casinos, Front Street Brewery, Vander Veer Botanical Park, professional sports, over twenty golf courses; music and ice shows; this list goes on. Come experience a low cost of living while enjoying a high quality of life.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports