Seeking Electrophysiologist for Central, Pennsylvania
Consider Central Pennsylvania where living is easy. Traffic jams are few. Cultural and recreational opportunites are endless and children can grow up in a safe, secure and progressive climate.
Join a Multi-specialty group serving 330K lives. See highlights of this great opportunity below:
- Call 1:5
- Patient load is moderate to heavy - You won't be bored!
- Current physicians include 2 interventionalists, 1 invasive, 1 non-invasive and 1 heart failure specialist. recruiting both non invasive and electrophysiologist
- 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians as well
- Services to 4 office locations
- Multispecialty group has over 85 physicians
- Great benefits and compensation
You'll find 5 university/colleges within a few hours and locally a symphony orchestra, theatres, museums, ballet company and so much more! If you love the out of doors, you'll enjoy skiing, baseball, camping, fly fishing, boating, hiking, ice skating and golfing. Located 2 hours to Baltimore, 3 hours to DE & Philadelphia and 4 hours to Philly.
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional