Total Joint Ortho needed in Birmingham
Join a deep-rooted single-specialty group with three physicians seeking a BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery w/ Total Joint. Currently the practice has fellows in Spine and Trauma.
Collection guarantee with hospital & pathway to partnership
- 8 a.m. - 11:30 then 1:30 - 4:30, Fridays close at noon
- Block scheduling - average of 20 patients per half day and up to 50 patients per full day
- Group call is 1:6, almost all phone call, ER admits at night and see patient next day
- 4 - 5 exam rooms - coordinator conducts pre-certs sharing with other personnel
- Use Hospitalists
- EMR: Vitera Intergy Ancillaries: x-ray, injections, PT, & DME
- 35% Medicare, 35% Blue Cross, not much Medicaid (comes through ER), workers' compensation
Experienced or new graduates welcome to apply - internationally trained accepted; however not willing to sponsor a visa. This Alabama community (population of 1.1 million) is convenient and centrally located for easy travel. Named \"One of the Most Affordable Cities in 2015\" by Forbes. Enjoy a temperate climate year round, while still experiencing typical four seasons. Take advantage of an excellent educational system and world-class healthcare system. Take pleasure in the outstanding outdoor and sports activities.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgery, trauma