A well-established Primary Care and Specialist Group at a community hospital in the southwest suburbs of Chicago has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Urology physician. Seeking a physician dedicated to the hospital by covering patients in a traditional practice setting as well as Inpatient consults, admissions, and surgeries.
- See patients at one hospital and have a flexible weekly schedule for surgeries and rounding.
- Referral patterns are strong from physicians and facilities around the area. With over 165 physicians - we have 24 PCPs at the hospital representing over 37 specialties.
- EMR is fully automated using Meditech and the Outpatient clinic would have eClinicalWorks.
- Great cancer care for your patients at the new Radiation Therapy Center.
- New, state-of-the-art Linear Accelerator is available as of March 2017, which was fully funded by our community and hospital last year.
Live and enjoy the benefits that this Chicago southwest suburban location provides family for security, quality schools and spacious homes with lush wooded neighborhoods, but convenient access to all that downtown Chicago also has to offer when you want it.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology