Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has an immediate opportunity for a full-time board eligible/board certified Neurologist that?s passionate about practicing general neurology and being pro-active with stroke care. Work with Dr. Peter Analytis & Dr. Isaac Mezo whom collectively have over 28 years of Neurology experience at Morris Hospital. They are looking for a great physician with an energetic personality that?s motivated and has strong work ethics.
- Busy general neurology practice (10-17 patients/day), including EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies, Sleep Study services & sharing code strokes.
- Outpatient Clinics in Morris, IL and in the near future, Channahon/Minooka and Ottawa.
- EMR is fully automated & integrated using Meditech and eClinicalWorks.
- Enjoy a very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Practicing Physicians or Neurology Residents are encouraged to apply. Fellowship is not required.
Enjoy the benefits that this southwest suburban location provides family for security, quality schools & spacious homes with lush wooded neighborhoods, but convenient access to all that downtown Chicago also has to offer when you want it.
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke