Crunch Custodian (Part Time) (Lexington)
Compensation: $35,300.00 - $51,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
The Custodian is responsible for cleaning the building and contents within, the grounds and various maintenance duties. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning up all areas of club and equipment used.
- Deep cleans and rearranges all equipment to include unseen areas.
- Deep cleans locker rooms daily (toilets, urinals, showers, lockers etc.).
- Dusts and cleans all flat surfaces throughout the club.
- Picks up and puts away equipment, magazines and other clutter throughout the club.
- Vacuums and dusts all cardio and strength equipment throughout the club.
- Maintains and repairs equipment if capable.
- Follows schedule/checklist as close as possible, but stays flexible to variances.
- Records on schedule the times tasks are completed.
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Attends department meetings as scheduled.
- Must contact supervisor in advance if not able to work assigned shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education to Maintain:
- Current CPR/AED certification (must be obtained within 90 days of hire).
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodial, custody, house cleaner, housekeeping, janitor, sanitation, sanitize, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...