Compensation: $30,280.00 - $44,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Host/Hostess ensure that guests have an enjoyable experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company s guest service standards.
- Provide a memorable guest experience by interacting with the guests and providing prompt and courteous service throughout their visit
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and escort the guests to the table with menus
- Demonstrate menu knowledge and use the knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations about menu items, entertainment options in the venue, future parties, etc.
- Anticipate guest s needs such as highchairs, additional chairs, etc.
- Partner with team members on ensuring the cleanliness standards are kept up
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, etc.
- Uphold local liquor and food handling laws
- 1 year of previous host/hostess experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and arecommitted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Associated topics: anfitriónes, camarera, camarero, food and beverage server, mesero, server, servidor, steward, waiter, wine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...