Compensation: $30,910.00 - $41,600.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Our cooks (line, saute, grill, fry) are responsible for creating that unforgettable guest experience through the proper preparation of the best tasting recipes around! You are responsible for top notch cleanliness and sanitation standards at all times. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Understand our Guest-Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
- Prepare raw ingredients, and follow strict recipes.
- Use proper portioning techniques.
- Read tickets to determine what/when items need to be prepared.
- Clean station floors, counters, tools, cutting boards, and preparation surfaces to ensure station is clean and sanitized at all times.
What we need from you:
- Ability to understand and follow direction from others.
- Ability to read recipes and memorize and replicate food production procedures.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Skill and coordination in using kitchen utensils and equipment.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe s Cook is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Associated topics: banquet, cocinera, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero de produccion, commercial, fryer, restaurant cook, roasting, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...