As a Not Your Average Joe s General Manager (GM) you will provide Leadership at restaurant level and manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. You will also Develop, direct, and supervise hourly Team Members to ensure consistent execution of Not Your Average Joe s quality standards, operating systems, procedure, philosophies, and culture.
What you will do:
- Hold yourself and your team accountable for consistent delivery of NYAJoe s quality standards, operating systems/ procedures, sanitation, and safety regulations/requirements.
- Be a positive role model who actively influences the behavior of others to ensure NYAJoe s values are reflected in daily practice, promoting a healthy work environment and outstanding guest experience.
- Mentor and develop the Restaurant Management team, as well as assist Managers in developing Hourly Staff to support the organization's talent pipeline and drive growth.
- Achieve business plan and goals through effective financial management.
- Represent, support, and protect the Not Your Average Joe s brand.
- Regularly observe the heart of the house and ensure it is operating efficiently and maintaining food quality standards.
- Maintain full and properly trained staff to operate restaurant effectively and ensure 100% staffing to Master schedules for all shifts.
- Demonstrates and coaches overall P & L awareness and accountability.
- Oversees and assists in developing of all marketing efforts within the restaurant.
- Achieves budgeted sales and profits goals.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as General Manager in a similar restaurant concept or successful Assistant General Manager with Not Your Average Joe s.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain results through others.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve positive financial results.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution/Guest recovery skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workload with minimum direction.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Remains positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- Experienced and proficient in the use of basic computer technology (i.e., POS systems, Microsoft Office programs, etc.).
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay and bonus opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Dining Card for Personal Use (during and outside of working hours!)
- Health Benefits
- LIfe Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe sGeneral Manager is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!