Compensation: $84,560.00 - $118,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Nationwide Therapy Group
Nationwide Therapy Group is seeking a Physical Therapist who is looking for a placement at a SNF, hospital, home health, and/or outpatient services. We are looking for a motivated and energetic PT to join our team. A physical therapist (PT) is responsible for performing comprehensive physical therapy evaluations and assessments on activities of daily living and supervising PTAs.
Benefits for the Physical Therapist - PT including:
- Weekly direct deposit
- License Reimbursements
- Up to $600 CEU reimbursement
- Referral bonus: up to $1500 referral bonus
- Health insurance, 100 % paid by the employer
Requirements of the Physical Therapist - PT:
- One year experience required
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
Job Type: Contract
Associated topics: clinician, lactation, mhlb physical, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...