RN - Dialysis in Dansville
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Premier is searching for an Ambassador of Healthcare like you!
Premier Medical Staffing Services is a company that prides itself in our core values of Personal Attention, Relationships, Empathy, More, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. Are you a compassionate staff member that is resilient, committed and has the desire to provide the highest level of care while being a true champion of our values? We are dedicated and determined to finding what`s right for you. Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Military Veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and Military Spouses are encouraged to apply.
Essentials for Employment
- Possess strong commitment to patient care and patient health
- Unrestricted State License or Certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Unrestricted physical for lifting, pushing, pulling
- Compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- CPR Certification with the American Heart Association or equivalent approved by Premier
- ACLS required with the American Heart Association for high acuity specialties
Fast Track to Your Next Adventure!
- Supply 2 responsive supervisory references
- Resume detailing 7 year work history
- Physical completed within last 8 months
- PPD with in last 8 months
- MMR Titer or Record of 2 Immunizations
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Personal Career Consultant
- CEU Program after 1040 hours worked
- Clinical Support Resources
- Emergency 24-Hour On-Call Support
- Day 1 Health Insurance - Ask Recruiter about Eligibility
- Dental and Retirement program
- We understand your jokes!
Visit our employee benefits page
Have you visited our YouTube channel? We highlight healthcare job openings and an insider look into our company. Watch and subscribe!
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care unit, maternal, neonatal, nurse clinical, registered nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...