Licensed Practical Nurse - VNA Greenfield
Employment Type: Full-Time
2019-1403# of Openings:
Nursing - (RN/LPN)Department:
Nursing (RN/LPN)Job Type:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be responsible for implementing the interdisciplinary resident care plan by providing excellent direct care and oversight and direction to CNA team members.
- Reviews the status of each resident daily or more frequently if required
- Identifies and reports change in resident condition
- Leads the CNA team in following comprehensive resident care plans
- Evaluates if the team has effectively met resident needs
- Supervises the delivery of care to assure it is being delivered according to the facility policies and standards of care
- Participates in care delivery by providing medications and treatments and other nursing tasks as assigned
- Participates in the interdisciplinary care planning process
- Evaluates the outcomes of the care delivery
- Adjusts the care plan based on outcomes
- Documents care and files reports as required
- Other duties as directed by the Nursing Manager
- Communicates with the physician
Company OverviewWhy Choose The Overlook Visiting Nurses Association
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in Massachusetts
- Knowledge of standard nursing practice, state regulations and the Nurse Practice Act
- Must have current MA Driver's License and car insurance
- Basic computer skills required
- Current CPR certification
*This position is a Homecare position*
- The Overlook offers a great working environment and each employee's contribution is valued as an important member of our care team.
- Our Innovative Outcome Based Operational model rated # 1 in Central MA and among the Top 5 in the State in Quality of Care, Clinical Outcomes and Customer Satisfaction.
- Our tailor made Plans of Care are aimed to address patient specific clinical needs without restricting amount of services provided.
- We partner with referral sources to support their operation and help them to overcome their challenges.
- We offer excellent employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off for all employees hired for 24 hours or more starting Day One of your employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage all applicants of all ages.
Loading some great jobs for you...