RN Case Manager Springfield
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
2019-1396# of Openings:
Nursing - (RN/LPN)Department:
Nursing (RN/LPN)Job Type:
WESTERN SPRINGFIELD RN NEEDED!!
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for leading the team in providing and providing excellent holistic, resident centered clinical care and habilitative support in activities of daily living, using servant leadership. Leads in accordance with the current federal and state regulations and JCAHO standards.
- Assesses residents daily and upon change in condition to determine resident holistic health status and to identify unmet needs
- Determines resident choices regarding care and assures they are incorporated in the plan of care, known to the employee, and honored
- Leads the interdisciplinary team (IDT) in creating and updating comprehensive resident care plans that effectively meet resident needs
- Delegates the completion of the care plan work to team members according to their licensure experience, and expertise using the guidelines of the Nurse Practice Act
- Supervises the delivery of care to assure it is being delivered according to the facility policies and standards of care
- Participates in care delivery
- Evaluates the outcomes of the care delivery
- Accurately and comprehensively documents care and files reports electronically and on paper as required
- Medication administration
- Performs treatments as ordered by the physician
- Communicates changes in condition with the physician
- Other duties as directed by the Nursing Manager
Company OverviewWhy Choose The Overlook Visiting Nurses Association
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an Registered Nurse (RN) in Massachusetts
- Must have a current Driver's License and car insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Current IV Certification
- Knowledge of standard nursing practice, state regulations and the Nurse Practice Act
*This position is a Homecare position*
- The Overlook offers a great working environment and each employee's contribution is valued as an important member of our care team.
- Our Innovative Outcome Based Operational model rated # 1 in Central MA and among the Top 5 in the State in Quality of Care, Clinical Outcomes and Customer Satisfaction.
- Our tailor made Plans of Care are aimed to address patient specific clinical needs without restricting amount of services provided.
- We partner with referral sources to support their operation and help them to overcome their challenges.
- We offer excellent employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off for all employees hired for 24 hours or more starting Day One of your employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage all applicants of all ages.
Loading some great jobs for you...